Get your fridge looking mighty healthy and go in with a chance to WIN with Your Food Collective
To celebrate spring and the abundance of awesome produce grown right here, Your Food Collective is putting on a good old-fashioned prize draw! So, if you ever needed an incentive to try fresh local fruit and veg delivered to your door, you better listen in!
To celebrate all things local food, YFC is giving you the chance to win a year’s worth of good food! Yep, you read that right!
During the month of October, our very own food delivery service, Your Food Collective is giving shoppers the chance to WIN a year’s worth of fresh fruit and veg. A whole year? Think of the meals you can create; snacks you can devour and fruit you can enjoy!
Starting in 2015, Your Food Collective was born out of a passion for making local easy by connecting busy households directly to local growers from the comfort of their couch. Your Food Collective have made doing an ethical, super fresh grocery shop look like a walk in the park!
The team behind Your Food Collective are deeply passionate about creating a transparent food system. Helping consumers understand how their food is grown, where it comes from and even meet the faces behind their food.
They’re also pretty proud to say that producers get up to 70 cents in every dollar you spend with Your Food Collective compared to as little as 20 in the dollar with major supermarket chains. Wow!
So, what are the benefits of buying local?
- Fresher food - which means it tastes better and lasts longer.
- It's sustainable - because it's local and from family farms, it uses up to 80% less carbon!
- It means you're keeping your dollars in the community which is more important than ever at the moment.
“Eating locally, directly from the farms of local producers has the power to lay the foundations for a new normal. It’s something that’s accessible to all of us and a change we can all take part in creating,” Lauren Branson (Director at Your Food Collective).
Want to know exactly what you could be getting your hands on? These are just SOME of current customer’s favourites…
Buffalo Mozzarella – hand milked and rolled by Elena, this cheese is pure magic.
Late Season Berries – the Camilleri boys have been growing berries in the Sydney Basin for a generation. Their late season berries are full of flavour and melt in your mouth.
Sugar Snaps – forget the chips these are the best beer snacks this spring!
Cold Brew – with the warmer weather it’s time to make the switch. Cold brew coffee is brewed under less pressure for longer so you get the full bean flavour profile. Local legends Serious Deliera and Farimount both make a killer brew!
Kombucha – a refreshing drink for slow afternoons, or mix is with a splash of local gin for a true unwind.
So, are you keen on a chance of winning a year’s worth of fruit and veg? Just follow these steps…
Step 1: Place an order with Your food Collective this week.
Step 2: Write ‘local’ in the order notes.
WARNING - Eating good food while helping to save the planet is insanely addictive!)
Terms & Conditions
- Win a year's worth of fruit and vegetables. Based on a weekly Maxi Mix box valued at $55
- Winner must place an order before 18th of October with the word 'local' written in the order notes.
- Total prize value will not exceed $2860. Based on $55 per week for 52 weeks.
- Prize must be redeemed in the form of a weekly Maxi Mix Box. No substitutions are allowed.
- Weekly prize boxes cannot be compounded over time and/or ordered in bulk. They must be redeemed weekly.
- For extra entries you can refer a friend. The referred friend must place an order during the month of October and write Local and your name in the order notes.
- Only open to entrants within the Your Food Collective delivery area unless they can collect from one of our local hubs.
- The winner must pay any applicable delivery fees.
- Prize is not redeemable for cash.
- Winner will be drawn at random at the discretion of Your Food Collective.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- If the winner does not respond to Your Food Collective contact within 48 hrs a new winner will be drawn.
- Employees of Your Food Collective, Suppliers and their family members are not allowed to enter.
- Winner drawn 21 October 2020