Say hello to the Sunshine Coast... Here's your chance to WIN a 3-night getaway to Noosa!
Thank you to everyone who entered our Win a 3 night getaway to Noosa competition. The Competition winner is to be announced soon.
One of Australia’s most idyllic locations, surrounded by stunning beaches, and lush hinterland, Noosa is also home to one helluva food scene, and this is your chance to get amongst it. Flying out of Newcastle Airport with Bonza Airlines, the region’s newest low-cost airline, your 3-night getaway is inclusive of;
- 2 x Return flights with Bonza Airlines from Newcastle to the Sunshine Coast [value $276]
- 3 x nights at Noosa Crest Resort in a Premium 2-bedroom Apartment [value $1,800]
- A dining experience at Lucio’s Marina
- 2 x Cooking Class Experience at ALBA Noosa with chef Peter Kuruvita [value $420]
- 2 x hour self-drive Picnic Boat Hire with Eco Noosa River Adventures [value $185]
- Tesla Transfers from Sunshine Coast Airport to Noosa Crest Resort [value $240]
- 4 x days of parking at Newcastle Airport [value $84]
- 1 x $50 gift voucher to spend on welcome drinks at Newcastle Airport [value $50]
Jump on board Australia's newest, and only independent, low-cost airline BONZA! Departing out of Newcastle Airport, you'll be landing at the Sunshine Coast and checking in at Noosa in no time at all. Launching to the Sunny Coast in March 2023, flights to the Whitsundays Coast soon followed, and look out... more regional destinations are to be announced in 2024. Grab the Fly Bonza app to book flights and holidays!
Noosa Crest Resort
Situated high on Noosa Hill, taking in views of Laguna Bay, Noosa River, Main Beach, North Shore, and beyond, Noosa Crest Resort is a sophisticated tranquil oasis. The 4.5-star accommodation brings together all that there is to love about the Sunshine State into one lush property.
Surrounded by its own private rainforest, Noosa Crest Resorts connecting boardwalk will have you shopping in Hastings Street or taking a dip in the calm waters of Noosa Main Beach in no time.
Whether you like to lounge in your spacious apartment, or head to the rooftop terrace for a BBQ and sunset drinks, Noosa Crest Resort is the ultimate luxurious getaway.
- 3 nights' accommodation in a Premium 2-bedroom Apartment at Noosa Crest Resort
ALBA ‘Chef’s Kitchen’ Cooking School
Noosa’s very own award-winning chef and restaurateur, TV presenter, and author, Peter Kuruvita, invites you to join him at Noosa’s only state-of-the-art cooking school, operated by Peter himself.
ALBA ‘Chef’s Kitchen’, located in ‘ALBA By Kuruvita’ restaurant at Parkridge Resort, Noosa Heads, is the brand new beautifully designed, and state-of-the-art kitchen that offers all aspiring cooks a range of cuisines and skills. You can choose from either an interactive Hands-On session or a more relaxing demonstration class. Alba’s Bar is right next door if you fancy a wine or cold beer whilst you work.
Whether it’s a Sri Lankan curry feast, Indian Vegan, Steamed Bun banquets, easy Asian, or Fine Dining menus, you’ll learn kitchen skills, food knowledge, and recipes whilst having a whole lot of fun, before closing out the experience with a shared meal and wine.
- 2 x Cooking Class Experience with chef Peter Kuruvita
- Alba ‘Chef’s Kitchen’ Apron
- All equipment, utensils and ingredients
- Recipe, demonstration, and information booklet
- A shared meal or tasting with 1-2 beverages
Overlooking Noosa River is the Galletto family's Northern Italy seafood trattoria, Lucio’s Marina. The multi-generational family business continues the tradition of combining quality local catch with Italian culture, and now the family invites you to join them for a spectacular seafood dining experience that will transport you to coastal Italy with a nod to the original Lucio’s menu.
- An incredible seafood feast menu showcasing the Sunshine Coast's best produce matched with super premium Italian wines selected by Matteo Galletto.
Eco Noosa River Adventures
Spend some time cruising Noosa River in comfort and the quiet of a stylishly appointed electric-powered vessel with Eco Noosa River Adventures. The 2-hour self-drive Picnic Boat hire experience is the perfect way to discover the beauty of Noosa River at your own pace. Whether you head out for a cruise and a casual brunch, or you prefer to catch the sunset, it’s a unique and relaxing way to experience the region.
- 2-hour self-drive Picnic Boat Hire
- Maps and information provided
To ensure your Noosa arrival is smooth as possible we've enlisted the help of Tesla Transfers Noosa. The ultimate luxury terminal-to-door transfer service, the premium, xero emissions vehicle will have you checking into Noosa Crest Resort in no time.
Our 'Win a 3-Night Getaway to Noosa' competition opens on January 1st and entries close on January 31st, 2024. The winner will be announced on Thursday 1 February 2024 @ 10.00am. Good luck!!