Escape the house with this inspo list
Whether it's warm wintery meals, a cheeky cocktail or some world-class art exhibitions, there's plenty to keep you busy.See our handpicked guides to Newcastle
2. Take a drive to Beresfield and check out Maltnhops Brewhaus, a brand new
5. Perhaps Ramen's more your thing. SUSURU on King Street
is the Ramen King of Newcastle and they even home deliver.
7. Maybe try a new indoor sport. Like swimming at The Forum or Balance, play at the Ninja Parc Cooks Hill (both adults and kids over 8) or skate or scoot at Parrey Indoor Skatepark Cardiff (bookings essential).
8. Have you been to Quill & Compass on Darby Street yet? Pop in for a unique Bloody Mary and live Honky Tonk tunes.
9. Warm up with tea and scones at one of these High Tea experiences.
10. Stay snuggled up in bed and order some delicious takeaway from some of your fave restaurants.
11. If you do venture out, but don't want to get out of the car, here's our guide to drive thrus in Newcastle. You'll thank us later!
13. Take the dog to the pub for lunch. Why not? Dogs get cabin fever too.
14. Get Spring ready with a lap of Darby Street. Take a browse through some of the unique boutiques. Scout, Abicus, Betty Mim and Pushing Pansies are a few of the highlights and most definitely drop into Blooms on Darby.
15. Climb the Christ Church Cathedral and catch some of Newcastle’s
best views, between the raindrops. It's a good workout too!
16. Indulge yourself with a boozy champagne breakfast at The Autumn Rooms!
20. Head to The Press for a strong coffee, slice of cake and enjoy the books or a puzzle.