Extend the Christmas Cheer - Win a Double Pass to Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular Open Through to Jan 26
All the build-up to Christmas each year and then it’s over... And I’m not ready! Well, Hunter Valley Gardens are helping to extend that Christmas cheer just a wee bit longer with the Christmas Lights Spectacular open right through to January 26, 2021.
Plus they are giving away a chance for four people to win a double pass to the lights! Just head to the HUNTERhunter Instagram or Facebook page, like and tag a friend in the comp post to go in the draw to win. Details below.
With the initial rush of Christmas now done and dusted for the year, and over 3 million sparkling lights to check out, take the time to slow down and enjoy the Christmas holidays with a visit to the Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular.
It is recommended to give yourself 2 hours to explore the light show and with the event being open from 6:30pm to 10:30 pm each night - there is plenty of time to visit your favourite Christmas lights.
This year you can still enjoy the all-time favourites like Storybook Garden to visit Humpty Dumpty and this year’s new additions of The Gingerbread House and Santa’s Plane.
Candyland also continues this year but with a sprinkle of extra light up treats that the sweet-toothed visitor will love (note: they are not edible).
Lover’s Corner or the tunnel of lights is still an all-time favourite for those after that perfect Insta-moment.
There is also the Around the World display, where you can visit those famous overseas landmarks that we have been deprived of this year! There is London’s Big Ben, Scotland’s Edinburgh Castle, France’s Eiffel Tower, and the newly added Taj Mahal from India.
But if you’re all about our own lucky country there is something for you too. Check out the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House, plus you might spy some light up Australian animals living their best Christmassy life throughout the exhibition.
There are also three festival rides operating throughout the December 2020 and January 2021 period including the Ferris wheel - which is great for a bird’s eye view of the event, a carousel, and the tea cup ride. Single-use ride tokens are $5.
With all that walking (or running if you couldn’t contain the excitement levels), no doubt you’ve worked up an appetite. There are a few options to tame that hunger. Either hit up the few food trucks that will be serving up meals like fish and chips, burgers, pasta, and Mexican burrito bowls inside the event. Get a pass out to devour your own packed food - no BYO food or drinks into the event. Or head to one of the many restaurant options that are within just 5 mins drive - including the Bistro at Harrigans Hunter Valley. But make sure you book ahead if you want to secure a seat at a restaurant for a pre or post lights feast.
So keep that Christmas spirit cheering post-December 25, and head to the Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular. Tickets can be purchased for your preferred date online.
Win One of Four Double Passes to the Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular
Extend your Christmas cheer this year with the Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular which are open right through to Jan 26, 2021.
For a chance to win one of four double passes to visit the Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular, like the competition post on either Facebook or Instagram and TAG the bud you would take along to the lights with you. Competition closes 31 Dec, 2020 at 5pm. The winner will be contacted via social media by 3 Jan 2020.
Competition Terms and Conditions.
HUNTERhunter and Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular Competition Terms and Conditions.
- The prize is a double pass entry to the Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular. A double pass includes two  adult passes which can be used on a Monday to Thursday between January 4, 2021 - January 26, 2021. There are four double passes to be won.
- Competition closes 31 December, 2020 at 1700 hours.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must enter either via the HUNTERhunter Facebook or HUNTERhunter Instagram account by liking the competition post and tagging a friend. Multiple entries are allowed when different friends are tagged as a comment.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged over 18 years of age.
- This is a Game of Chance.
- The prize is non-redeemable for cash.
- Prize will be emailed to the email address as supplied by the competition winner.
- The prize draw will take place on Friday January 1, 2021 at 10am. The winner will be contacted via Instagram within two  business days of the draw.
- If the prize is unclaimed or un-awarded a prize draw will be conducted on Tuesday January 5, 2021.