Take a #covidsafe visit to Homegrown Markets at Speers Point Park | Date TBA
Photography courtesy by Andž
Where: Speers Point Park
When: Date TBA | 10am-2pm
Here’s what you need to know about staying #covidsafe at Homegrown Markets this Sunday.
1. Keep your physical distance from others, with a healthy 1.5m between people when wandering the market and waiting in line.
2. All visitors will be asked to wear masks, unless medically exempt. 3. Scan the QR code when entering + leaving the market
4. Hand sanitiser will be available at entry and exit points, as well as throughout the market at other locations and individual stalls.
5. There will be no “seating” provided in the market area, so please bring a blanket and enjoy your lunch lakeside.
6. All stalls will have a maximum capacity poster to ensure their own safety, so please be aware of these and wait outside the stall for entry when there is enough space. 7. Do not attend if you are currently in a lockdown area or have recently visited a hotspot.
8. Most importantly, if you’re feeling unwell, please stay at home + get tested!
Please respect individual stallholders, their capacity, and safety practices. Each stallholder has completed a Covid safety plan through the NSW Government.
Homegrown Markets is family-friendly, puppy-friendly, and bursting with good vibes. See you (at a safe distance!) on the weekend…
Remember – if you’re not feeling well, please stay at home! Face masks are encouraged but not compulsory, regular hand sanitising is a must, and remember to respect social distancing rules for each stallholder. Hot tip: afternoons are quieter than the mornings at the markets if you would like to avoid some of the busyness!
Homegrown Markets is family-friendly, puppy-friendly, and the perfect day out. See you (at a safe distance!) on the weekend...