Head to Speers Point Park for Homegrown Markets | 6 Jun
Photography courtesy by Andž
Where: Speers Point Park
When: 6 Jun | 10am-2pm
Homegrown’s conditions of entry
To keep Homegrown Markets #covidsafe and to keep our community safe please adhere to the following
- maintain physical distance (1.5m) with others
- use hand sanitiser regularly
- stay home & get tested if you’re feeling unwell
- follow queue instructions & respect individual stallholder guidelines relating to touching products etc
- wear a face mask (encouraged but not compulsory)
Remember – if you’re not feeling well, please stay at home! Face masks are encouraged but not compulsory, regular hand sanitising is a must, and remember to respect social distancing rules for each stallholder. Hot tip: afternoons are quieter than the mornings at the markets if you would like to avoid some of the busyness!
Homegrown Markets is family-friendly, puppy-friendly, and the perfect day out. See you (at a safe distance!) on the weekend...