WIN an exclusive Billy Elliot The Musical experience and a night at Crystalbrook Kingsley.
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is HUNTERhunter (ABN 28 628 178 414).
1. Win a 5 Star Night Out in Newcastle entitles one  winner to;
i. 1 [one] nights’ accommodation on Friday 13 October, 2023 for 2 [two] adults at Crystalbrook Kingsley.
ii. A behind-the-scenes experience as the show prepares hosted by a Very Popular Theatre Company representative.
iii. Pre-show canapes in the VIP Promenade Room with exclusive access to Civic Theatre balcony and a bottle of bubbles prior to the show.
iv. Meet & Greet with selected members of the cast and crew on the Civic Theatre Balcony before the show starts.
v. 2 [two] seats in the Civic Theatres exclusive Juliette Box.
vi. Photo opportunity with the Meet & Greet cast and creative team members.
vii. Fully signed souvenir program by all cast and creative team.
ix. Desert and your choice of drink at Intermission on Civic Theatre balcony.
2. Competition opens on Friday 8 September 2023 @ 9am
3. Competition closes on Sunday 17 September 2023 @ 11.59pm
4. Eligible Entrants must be Australian residents
5. Eligible Entrants must be over 18 years of age
6. To enter, the participant must complete the entry form published on www.hunterhunter.com.au
7. This is a Game of Chance.
8. The prize draw will take place on Monday 18 September, 2023 @ 09:00 am. The winner will be contacted via email or mobile immediately following the draw.
9. If the prize is unclaimed or un-awarded a prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 20 September, 2023.
10. The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash and is personal to the winner. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
11. Crystalbrook Kinsley booking date is for Friday 13 October, 2023.
i. Room type: Urban King [value $460]
ii. Buffet breakfast for two  at Roundhouse included [value $38per person]
iii. Valet parking including [value $50]
All incidentals will be charged at full price and paid for during stay.
12. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
a) employees of:
I. the Promoter; and
II. the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
b) members of the Immediate Families of the employees.