Susuru Spicy Challenge
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is HUNTERhunter (ABN 28 628 178 414).
1. Susuru Spicy Challenge entitles four  participants the opportunity to be in with a chance to WIN a one 
i. $100 Susuru Ramen & Gyoza Gift Voucher
ii. Susuru Ramen & Gyoza Hoodie
iii. Susuru Ramen & Gyoza T-Shirt
2. Entries to be a part of the competition open on Wednesday 11 January 2023 @ 9am.
3. Entries to be a part of the competition close on Sunday 15 January 2023 @ 4pm.
4. Competition to take place at Susuru Ramen & Gyoza on Wednesday 18 January 2023 @ 1pm.
4. Eligible Entrants must be Australian residents.
5. Eligible Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
6. To enter, the participant must complete the entry form published on the HUNTERhunter. website.
7. This is a Game of Chance.
8. The four  participant spots draw will take place on Monday 16 January 2023 @ 9am. The selected participants will be contacted via email or mobile immediately following the draw.
9. If one  or more participant sporst are unclaimed or un-awarded a prize draw will be conducted on Tuesday January 2023.
10. The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash and is personal to the winner. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
11. Successful participants will be required to fill out a terms and conditions form on-site at Susuru Ramen & Gyoza.
12. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
a) employees of:
I. the Promoter; and
II. the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
b) members of the Immediate Families of the employees.