Thanks to Newcastle Airport and Virgin Australia we're giving you and your +1 the chance to check out AKL
If you are desperately in need of a pre, or post, Christmas escape then here are your tickets!!See our handpicked guides to Newcastle
Thanks to the Newcastle Airport and Virgin Australia, we're giving away 2 x Return Economy Class Airfares on the Newcastle - Auckland direct route.
Competition Closed. Winner will be announced soon.
Whether you decide to just chill in the city and explore the art and culture of Auckland, or head of out town a little to encounter the boutique food and wine experiences or its wild west coast beaches, Auckland and its surroundings offers everyone from thrill-seekers to foodies and culture lovers the ideal short break escape.
Image credits: newzealand.com
Terms & Conditions
1. This Prize Certificate is valid until 16 February 2020. The Expiry Date cannot be extended. Your outbound flight must depart prior to the Expiry Date of this Prize Certificate.
2. Both the Prize Certificate and flights are non-redeemable for cash.
3. Tickets redeemed under this Prize Certificate are valid on Virgin Australia operated non-stop Auckland to Newcastle flights only and not code share services.
4. Flights redeemed under this Prize Certificate is for travel periods 21 November 2019 to 19 December 2019 and 11 January 2020 to 16 February 2020 only.
5. Tickets are non-transferable (i.e. no name changes allowed after ticketing).
6. Ticket is for 2 passengers to travel on the booking.
7. Tickets redeemed under this Prize Certificate are subject to availability as determined by Virgin Australia. Please note fares displayed on our website or GDS are not indicative of the Prize and Flight availability.
8. All bookings need to be made at least 14 days prior to travel.
9. Bookings can be requested via email VIGS@virginaustralia.com.
10. Any changes to bookings once ticketed will incur a $50 change fee per guest, per change and any change is subject to availability as determined by Virgin Australia. Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage apply to the Ticket. Virgin Australia’s terms and conditions of carriage are online available here .
11. Passengers who do not notify Virgin Australia at least 24 hours prior to scheduled departure that they are unable to take the booked flight will forfeit the Ticket.
12. Prize Certificates or Tickets may not be sold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original recipient or any subsequent bearer. If a Prize Certificate or Ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, it will be cancelled at Virgin Australia’s sole discretion.
13. Tickets cannot be upgraded and are not valid to earn Velocity points or status credits.
14. Unaccompanied minors are not permitted. Children must be accompanied by an adult guardian 18 years or older.
15. It is your responsibility to ensure that you and your travel companion (if any) have the requisite visas, vaccinations, valid documentation (including but not limited to valid passports and visas) which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities at every destination. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be your sole responsibility. Virgin Australia does not accept liability if you are denied entry into your destination country.
16. You are responsible for all other ancillary costs. Travel insurance is highly recommended to protect against the additional costs incurrent in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
17. Entries close Thursday 28 November, 2019.
18. Winner will be notified by email on Sunday 1 December 2019.
19. If prize is not claimed by 5pm Thursday 5 December 2019, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner drawn.