Susuru Ramen & Gyoza Bar in conjunction with Jayes Travel present...
PASSPORT TO JAPAN!!
Here's your chance for you and a friend to WIN a trip to Japan.
To be in the running all you need to do is, you guessed it,
Over the next 12 weeks SUSURU will be showcasing a different “Prefecture” each fortnight and invite YOU to travel and discover the flavours of Japan by
purchasing a "Special Ramen".
To be in the running to WIN the trip for 2 to Japan collect your passport from SUSURU and when you order the “Special Ramen” have your Passport stamped.
(delivery and takeaway included).
To "Enter" 5 stamps are required in your passport and 6 stamps means a “Double Entry”.
Once you've collected your stamps drop the passport into SUSURU before Sunday 2nd February 2020, winner will be announced on Monday 3rd February 2020.
Terms & Conditions
1. Prize must be taken by 10 December 2020.
2. Prize includes return airfares for 2 x people from Sydney to Tokyo, including taxes and 4 nights’ accommodation in Tokyo.
3. Any additional transport, meals and sightseeing is at the winners expense.
4. Prize is subject to availability at time of booking and blackout dates do apply. Jayes Travel will endeavour to confirm your first preference, however
as this is not always the case we recommend providing three date options that suit to take your prize.
5. Prize may be extended to spend longer in Japan, at the prize winners expense.
6. Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
7. Winners must have a valid passport for travel, with at least 6 months validity after the intended return date from Australia. Should winners need
to renew or obtain a passport, this is at their own cost.
8. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended for all international travel. This is not included in the prize cost.
9. Frequent flyer points or status credits may not be earned on prize tickets.