Hormone Health Studio invites you to a fundraiser at Earp Distilling Co | 14 Oct
Content Warning – the following article contains information relating to pregnancy loss
Pull together your favourite pink outfit and suitable dancing shoes because local Naturopathic clinic, Hormone Health Studio, has planned a Phunking Epic Fundraiser for The Pink Elephants Support Network, an organisation that supports women through early pregnancy loss.
It’s very likely that either you or someone you care about has experienced pregnancy loss or stillbirth. That’s why Hormone Health Studio needs your help on Saturday 14th October to advocate for more awareness and have a chance to connect with a community that collectively aims to break the silence, social stigma, and shame of pregnancy loss.
Prior to 2015, there was no support specific to pregnancy loss in Australia. Despite an estimated 1 in 4 pregnancies ending in loss before 12 weeks.
Pink Elephants Support Network is a not-for-profit Australian organisation founded in 2016 that aims to normalise early pregnancy loss through evidence, empathy, and connection. Pink Elephant alongside Hormone Health Studio Naturopath, Chloe Sheehan, knows first-hand the heartache of such a journey.
So with that said, let’s put the FUN back into fun-draiser.
What your ticket includes
- A welcome drink upon arrival at Earp Bros Distillery in Carrington
- Vintage Stylus Vinyl DJ playing all the best phunking tunes
- Guest Speakers including Mariam (Also known as @Ask.The.Dr), Amanda Tipping (Pink Elephants General Manager), and Chloe Sheehan (Fundraiser organiser & Naturopath at Hormone Health Studio)
- Entry into an AMAZING raffle from some of our favourite local businesses
- A donation to Pink Elephants Support Network
What your ticket does not include:
- Dance-floor endurance
- McDonald's Cheeseburger on the drive home
- A sleep-in the next morning
The goal for Hormone Health Studio is to get 200 people to this event. And we need your help. So click here to snag your ticket–and don’t be afraid to bring your loved ones and colleagues for a fun night out.
Hormone Health Studio is a Naturopathic clinic based on Hunter St, Newcastle. Their team of Naturopaths specialise in all things women’s health and fertility. Click here to discover more about the tremendous work they do for our community.
Pink Elephants Phunking Epic Fundraiser
Where: Earp Distilling Co | 41 Darling St, Carrington
When: 14 Oct | 5pm
To book: click here