Does social media confuse you? Are you unsure of how to build your audience in the corporate and professional space? Do you struggle to keep up to date
on what’s going on in digital marketing?
If you have the budget and systems to make something happen but don’t know where to start, guess what? you're not alone.
The good news is, there's loads you can do and the Social Media for Corporates Workshop run by Laura Robertson
of Lala Social Club is a practical, informative and fun place to start. Tailored for those
in the corporate space, this workshop will leave you feeling empowered, skilled up and ready to kick ass on social media.
So if you're wanting to step up, start making waves and stand out in your industry, this is the perfect starting point. Here's what you'll learn...
- Engagement tips and tricks on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- How to interact with your audience through Stories
- The power of authenticity, creative content ideas, and effective cross-promotion opportunities
- What to expect on social media for the remainder of 2019
- The ever-changing algorithms and how to stay in the know
- How to be visually appealing online while staying true to your business
- Creating a killer social media strategy, content plan and a system for implementation
Plus a little bit extra...
Exclusive access to Lala Social Club Community. All attendees will be given access to the private Facebook group where you will be able to ask questions,
network with other business & share your success stories. You will also receive a content plan template that Laura uses for all her clients.
Social Media for Corporates and Professionals
Date: Tuesday, 2nd July
Where: Merewether Surfhouse, 5 Henderson Pde
Conditions: All workshop purchases are non-refundable, however, your place may be transferred to another attendee should you be unable to
attend. If this workshop is sold out, please email us to register your interest in our waitlist and future