And what's so hot about it?
Before we disclose the location here’s a few things that you should know and what's about to take shape in this soon-to-be hot suburb.
It's About To Get A Massive Makeover
A revitalisation plan is in the works to create a vibrant streetscape with a whole bunch of improvements about to take place, like;
- Around 30 new retail spaces will be popping up all whilst maintaining an urban village feel.
- More public transport options together with a pedestrian and cycle-friendly environment.
- A more vibrant street landscaping scene.
- New and improved street frontages and footpaths.
Properties On The Up!!
This suburb has in the last twelve months experienced phenomenal growth with unit sale prices up 14.6% on last year.
Boutique Apartment Living Is Coming
The suburb in question is about to join the apartment boom that suburbs such as Newcastle West, Islington and Belmont are experiencing. With apartment living now becoming a more affordable property choice, it’s also proving to be a smart one with these developments all seeing growth in excess of 15% on their investment prior to settlement.
Designed, developed and built by local companies EJE Architecture and GWH Build, 'Centrale' will feature 39 boutique open plan style apartments. Each of the two and three bedroom apartments have been designed with modern living in mind together with a contemporary, classic feel and a spectacular communal rooftop terrace space.
Big Changes For Brunker Rd
Some 400 residential properties are planned for the Brunker Rd strip, which is all a part of the Newcastle City Councils 'Adamstown Renewal Corridor' that stretches from the Nineways all the way to Adamstown. Over time a collective of new business and property opportunities will be created bringing with it a more vibrant, busy and interesting suburban scene.
More Transport Options
The bigger plan for this little suburb is to create easier access to the Newcastle CBD through the use of additional public transport options. The suburb will also become a whole lot more pedestrian friendly with upgrades to streets, lane and cycleways.
And then there are all those benefits that you more than likely know about already, like;
- Just 10 mins drive to some of Newcastle’s most beautiful beaches.
- Cafes, bars and restaurants only minutes from your front door.
- Around the corner is Westfield Kotara and the soon to be completed $8million expansion, and,
- Best yet it's located right on one of Newcastle’s most beautiful walking and cycling trails, the Fernleigh Track.
So where is this suburb you ask? If you haven't guessed it already the soon to be hottest suburb is Broadmeadow.