Competition now closed: As NSW reopens for travel tell us where you'd like to visit to WIN
This competition has now closed. Winners will be contacted shortly.
Waking up to the news that NSW residents, from June 1 will be able to hit the road and visit regional NSW, for any reason, was like music to our ears (but not music in a pub or festival kind of music). With all other Australian borders remaining closed NSW has never looked so good, which has got us thinking, where will your first post-Covid holiday be?
We want to hear where you have your eyes on – let us know and go into the draw to WIN 1 of 4 x $50 gift vouchers to spend at your favourite local business.
Terms & Conditions
- There are four  separate vouchers to be won.
- The prize entitles the winners to a $50 voucher at a restaurant of their choice.
- Competition closes 27 May 2020 at 1700hours.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged over 18 years of age.
- This is a Game of Skill.
- The prize is non-redeemable for cash.
- The $50 restaurant voucher will be posted to each of the competition winners.
- The prize draw will take place on Thursday 28 May 2020 0900. The winners will be contacted via Instagram or Facebook within two  business days of the draw.
- If the prize is unclaimed or unawarded a prize draw will be conducted on Wednesday 3 June.