Your weekend is MADE with something new to be FOUND | Date TBA
Photography courtesy by Andž
Where: Webb Park, Redhead
Markets are back with a bang, with a Homegrown Market happening every single weekend between now and Christmas! But there is, even more, to be excited about. Introducing something new: Made & Found.
This market has been in the works for quite a while (thanks Covid!) and it’s finally here! As always, you’ll find some of your Homegrown favourites nestled alongside pre-loved and vintage wares. You could walk away with a whole new summer wardrobe that doesn’t cost the earth, and maybe even a pair of ‘80s roller-skates you’ve been fantasising about since you were fifteen!
To protect our community, we will be following a covid safety plan, we ask all visitors please adhere to the following
- check-in/out using our QR system
- use hand sanitiser regularly
- stay home & get tested if feeling unwell
- follow queue instructions + respect individual stallholder guidelines regarding touching products etc
- keep distance from others where possible
- for government guidelines regarding traveling to visit the markets, your vaccination status & any restrictions that may apply, please visit the NSW Health website for more details