Position has been filled
Thank you to everyone who applied for the position. We have filled this, with our newest team member to be announced very soon!
HUNTERhunter is Newcastle and the Hunter region’s leading independent digital platform. Since 2013 we’ve been curating engaging content that captures all the must-know foodie, beverage, event and lifestyle news throughout the Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Port Stephens and Central Coast regions.
Now we’re on the hunt for someone who can build on existing accounts and prospect new accounts whilst maintaining strong relationships with business owners and stakeholders.
Qualifications & Experience
Reporting to the Director you will be responsible for the development of sales based campaigns, working closely with the client's brand and marketing team. Do you see yourself in that role? Read on!
- 3+ years agency experience
- 3+ years social media, marketing experience
- Extensive experience in developing engaging content
- Experience in preparing advertising proposals
- Experience in closing the deal
- Ability to use data & behavioural insights to help formulate said strategies for key clients
To be considered for this role, you’ll need:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work creatively and take a flexible approach to sales
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work as a team member and autonomously
- A good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite – Word, Excel.
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape
- Ability to operate in a team environment, contributing positively to the operations and working relationships
- Unrestricted driving licence and suitable vehicle for the role.
What's in it for you?
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent Part Time position 25-30 hours per week with potential to grow
- Working remotely - you can work from home or anywhere you want in the region
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development
- Company phone provided
- Motor vehicle allowance
- AND you’ll always know where the best latte, croissant and vino can be found!
To apply for this role, please forward your application, including covering letter, resume and two professional referees to: -
Applications close: Friday 21 May 2021