Newcastle's night of white - Le Dîner en Blanc returns in April
Newcastle’s most sophisticated evening of fine wine, gourmet food, glamour and elegance is back!
Kicking off Newcastle Food Month 2023, Le Dîner en Blanc returns for the third time on Saturday, 1 April, igniting the city once again with its Parisian-inspired charm.
This year, as with the previous two years, invitees are called upon to don their most glamourous white attire for a posh, pop-up picnic in a secret location announced at the very last minute. Expect live music under the night sky, world-class catering, local wines, and champagne!
How to register for the event
Last year, over 1200 elegantly attired guests helped to create another unforgettable night in Newcastle. This year promises to be more elegant than ever, with new friends sharing in the experience!
Registration for Le Dîner en Blanc takes place in 3 phases:
- Phase 1 – Tue 14 Feb, 8am: Members who attended Le Dîner en Blanc Newcastle 2022 and “friends” of the hosts, are sent an invitation to buy tickets
- Phase 2 – Tue 21 Feb, 8am: Friends “sponsored” by Phase 1 ticket holders (at time ticketing) are invited to purchase tickets
- Phase 3 – Fri 24 Feb, 8am: People on waitlist are invited to buy tickets
To join the waitlist visit Le Dîner en Blanc and you’ll be informed about when you can get tickets.
A couple of other details to note:
- The event runs from 5pm - 10pm.
- Invitation emails will be sent the day before each ticket release date.
- Please note that all registrations at time of ticketing are for two people.
- Space is limited, and registration always takes place on a “first-come, first-served” basis.
- All guests are transported to the event, from pre-selected departure points around the city to the surprise location.
If you're new to Le Dîner En Blanc and are wondering what all the fuss is about, here's how it all began and what you can expect.
How it all began...
Harking back to a tradition beginning in Paris in 1988, Le Dîner en Blanc, began when François Pasquier returned from a long stay abroad and casually gathered a group of his best friends together for a stylish picnic. Today the stylish event has flourished into an international sensation celebrated in over 80 cities across the world, including Paris, New York, London, Sydney and, of course, Newcastle.
Last year, over 1200 guests experienced a beautiful, unforgettable night under the stars in Newcastle, so spread the word amongst your friends and get organised to attend this year’s iteration of Le Dîner en Blanc—it’s shaping up to be bigger and better than ever before!
For more information and to book your tickets visit Le Dîner en Blanc Newcastle.