There's plenty of reasons to get out from under the blankets
Whether it's warm winter meals, foodie events or heading outdoors, there's plenty to consider.See our handpicked guides to Newcastle
5. Perhaps Ramens more your thing. SUSURU on King St has become the Ramen King of Newcastle.
Their always evolving menu should be on your list this winter.
9. Warm up with tea and scones at one of these High Tea experiences.
13. Spend a Sunday arvo on the green and in the sun at Lowlands.
15. The Flying Tiger has launched their new winter menu, think Spiced Lamb
Hummus with fried chickpeas, pomegranate, sumac and grilled bread. Just in case you needed an excuse to visit one of Newcastle’s most awesome bars.
20. Climb the Christ Church Cathedral and catch some of Newcastle’s
best views. Whilst you're at it why not spend some time exploring one of the city’s most spectacular buildings.
Bring the ones you love to the city you love.
To help make the most of your loved ones visit, we have special offer vouchers from some of your favourite local businesses.
Head to visitnewcastle.com.au/