WIN 1 of 10 x $50 Restaurant Vouchers to a local restaurant of your choice.
Terms and Conditions
The Promoter is HUNTERhunter (ABN 28 628 178 414).
1. Win 1  of 10  x $50  restaurant vouchers to a local restaurant of your choice.
2. The Promotion commences at 12:01 (AEDT/AEST) on Thursday 16 March 2023 and closes at 23:59 (AEDT/AEST) on Wednesday 12 April.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents only who are over 18 year of age at the time of the Promotion.
How To Enter
1. To enter this Promotion you must complete the survey in full and enter your details including first name, last name, postcode and email address.
2. Multiple entries are not permitted.
3. Entrants can only enter in their own name. Entering under a false name/s may invalidate all entries. Multiple entries under different names and/or different email addresses may also invalidate all entries at the Promoter’s discretion. The use of automatic entry software, mechanical or electronic devices that allows an individual to automatically enter the competition is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
4. Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions are void.
5. This is a Game of Chance.
8. The prize draw will take place at <10:00> on Thursday 13 April (AEDT/AEST).
9. The winner of this promotion will be notified via email to their nominated email address within two business days of the draw. In this email the winner will be sent instructions regarding how to verify their entry (including providing Proof of Identity) and how to redeem their prize.
10. If the prize is unclaimed or un-awarded a prize draw will be conducted on Thursday 20 April 2023.
11. The prize(s) are not redeemable for cash and is personal to the winner. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise dealt with.
12. The following person(s) are ineligible to enter the Competition:
a) employees of:
I. the Promoter; and
II. the Promoter’s related bodies corporate (as that expression is defined in the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth)) and associated agencies, companies and contractors; or
b) members of the Immediate Families of the employees.